We have to say congratulations to Safedem for managing to become the first demolition company in the UK to be awarded Be Fair Accredition. But what exactly does that mean?
The Be Fair Framework was created by the CITB, which is committed to promoting Equality and Diversity within the industry. The framework is an industry specific standard which provides a structure for employers to address fairness, inclusion and respect within their organisation. Benefits include:
- Creating an environment where employees feel valued and supported
- Creating an opportunity for an organisation to become a preferred employer and supplier of choice
- Helping an organisation achieve corporate social responsibility gains and promoting the business within communities
- Strengthening tender offers and helping win contractsIncreasing business benefits such as improving work-life balance for employees, reducing staff turnover, helping address skills shortages and attracting new recruits
- Promoting public recognition as a quality organisation.
"Be Fair Accreditation demonstrates fairness, inclusion and respect to all – values that everyone at Safedem endorse and can take pride in "