_______________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________

July 4, 2014

Matt Birch Work Experience Blog Entry #4

As all students find, working a full-time job 5 days a week turns out to be very tiring:

After a beautiful night complete with the soundtrack of car alarms, Les and I met up at 7am for a coffee before going on site in Warrington for the day. I was given the grand tour by Brent and shown all the ins and outs of the job.

I was also involved with a series of meetings with a client. Naturally the one day I'm on site it tips it down. Finally got home after a long busy 2 days and I can here my bed calling me. Just need to get ready for the 6am wake up to be gone for 8am so I can finish my week with a bang.

No comments: