_______________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________

August 26, 2015

My Dad does Demolition crosses the pond


Joint authors of My Dad Does Demolition--John Woodward & Mark Anthony--are delighted that Bill Moore (judge of the World Demolition Awards in Amsterdam in November) liked the book so much that he ordered one for his grandson Jake.

Here is what Bill said when he sent through a picture of his grandson with the book:

"As promised, here's a picture I had taken yesterday after giving your book to my grandson, Jake, at his 8th birthday party.

My son, John, is 36 and is the general superintendent for Alpine Demolition, a suburban Chicago demolition contractor.

Jake may be the 3rd generation "wrecker"?

Thanks again for the great book!
"

We've also received picture proof from our friend and explosive demolition expert Fabio Bruno that My Dad Does Demolition has now reached Brazil!


You can still obtain copies via eBay.

No comments: