_______________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________

October 9, 2015

C&D customer ECY Haulmark like "My Dad does Demolition"


ECY Haulmark are always looking to engage with current and future customers so it was no surprise when MD Rick Yarwood ordered a few copies of "My Dad does Demolition" for the workforce to see the reaction and to test whether the book would be useful at trade events in the future.

Rick's comments were:

"Thanks very much for the books. I thought they were very well written and enjoyable. Both my son and daughter read them and enjoyed them.

I liked the bit at the end about the young lad dressing up. Please see attached picture.
"

We think the picture sums up what we wanted the message from the book to be.

No comments: